- The competition is open to emerging artists and producers, including students.
- Entries are welcomed from all countries of residence, nationalities and age groups.
- Entries must be new works, created using the samples provided on this page. Entries cannot have been previously performed or submitted to other competitions
- Collaborative works will be accepted, providing all contributors are emerging artists. Collaborative works will count towards the limit of one entries per artist.
- Submissions are limited to one work per entrant.
- Submissions must be no longer than five minutes in duration.
- All entries must be submitted online via this website. Mailed or emailed materials will not be considered.
- Any links provided should be a direct link to a sound file, or embedded in a web page that is easily playable (e.g. Bandcamp, SoundCloud, Vimeo, YouTube, artist website). Please do not provide links to file downloads or transfers (e.g. Dropbox, WeTransfer).
- There is no entry fee for this competition.
- Call for submissions open from March 19, 2018
- Submissions close on June 15, 2018
- Successful entrants will be notified by email by the end of June 2018, and a full list of selected artists will be published on this website.