Liberté chérie, 12” 10’, 2014
I translate Liberté chérie by Beloved Freedom.
- Who are you?
- You appeared to me in a place that doesn't exist,
- Were you real?
- You've never seen me and I've never seen you
- How did I manage to talk to you?
- I don't know...
- Give me a clue!
- I only remember...
- Open the door! Open the door! I want to smell, to touch, to feel, to caress her...
- Why? You might regret it! Many others were like you, burning with desire... But ultimately all of them gave up and turned away from her.
- No, I won't…
- It's too late anyway. Long gone are the days of lightness, love and happiness. Today no one knows, no one wants to remember... where she is gone
- Hope disappeared a long time ago. Since that time, looking for Freedom, looking for that lady is meaningless. Without hope, be free has no sense anymore.